OnixS ICE iMpact Multicast Price Feed Handler C++ library
Go to the documentation of this file.
* Copyright (c) Onix Solutions Limited. All rights reserved.
* This software owned by Onix Solutions Limited and is protected by copyright law
* and international copyright treaties.
* Access to and use of the software is governed by the terms of the applicable ONIXS Software
* Services Agreement (the Agreement) and Customer end user license agreements granting
* a non-assignable, non-transferable and non-exclusive license to use the software
* for it's own data processing purposes under the terms defined in the Agreement.
* Except as otherwise granted within the terms of the Agreement, copying or reproduction of any part
* of this source code or associated reference material to any other location for further reproduction
* or redistribution, and any amendments to this copyright notice, are expressly prohibited.
* Any reproduction or redistribution for sale or hiring of the Software not in accordance with
* the terms of the Agreement is a violation of copyright law.
/// Log replay input stream.
* Called when log player wants to read data from stream.
* \param data buffer to read data into
* \param size max size to read
* \returns \c 0 in case of EOF, actually read bytes count otherwise
* \note Implementation is free to throw any exceptions.
* Player would react differently depending on exception type.
* - \c std::ios_base::failure -- serious problem on getting data means
* do not try any further reading from stream and terminate playing;
* Absolutely all exceptions are reported via error handler.
* Description string will be available for children of \c std::exception.
data, std::size_t size) = 0;
/// Deletion is not supposed through interface of this class.
// namespace MarketData, iMpact, ICE, OnixS
Deletion is not supposed through interface of this class.
Log replay input stream.
virtual size_t read(char *const data, std::size_t size)=0