OnixS CBOE CFE Binary Order Entry Handler is a C++ library that provides an access to the CBOE CFE services.
Below are the key features of the CBOE CFE Binary Order Entry Handler for C++:
- Pre-tested - thus saving time and money in integration testing.
- Supported - service level guarantee that the implementations are production strength, and will support current and future enhancements.
- Ultra low latency, high through-put, and low CPU load - designed for high-frequency, lowest latency usage.
- Automated gateway failover.
- Automated reconnect.
- Easy-to-use and flexible API - designed for rapid integration within trading strategy architectures, with a common API style for multi-venue implementations.
- Flexible logging - ability to analyze and diagnose issues and activity quickly
- Included fast-start source code reference implementations with client and latency benchmarking samples - designed for rapid familiarization and to get users up and running rapidly.
What is new section explains new features and important changes made by development team into the library's API and behavior since previous major release.
Getting Started section guides through the most significant parts of the Handler's architecture.
Advanced Programming provides information about sophisticated development tasks and techniques available in the Handler.
FAQ contains commonly asked questions and answers.
Support describes best ways to get support on the product.
For a complete list of available topics, see Table of Contents.