OnixS ultra low latency C++ FIX Engine is a C++ class library that will FIX-enable applications written in C++ language.
OnixS C++ FIX Engine provides the following services:
- Manages a network connection.
- Manages the FIX session layer (for the delivery of application messages), handles Sequence Reset, Resend Request, Test Request, Logon and Logout session-level messages automatically.
- Manages the FIX application layer (defines business related data content).
- Creates (outgoing) FIX messages.
- Parses (incoming) FIX messages.
- Validates FIX messages.
- Persists messages and FIX session state.
- Recovers the FIX session state after restart in accordance with the FIX state model.
- Detects the telecommunication link failures and reconnects the FIX session automatically.
- TLS/SSL-based encryption.
- FAST compression and decompression.
The following image is a high-level overview of the C++ FIX Engine architecture: