Wellcome to the knowledgebase for the C++ NASDAQ OMX Genium INET Handler!
OnixS NASDAQ OMX Genium INET Handler is a C++ library that provides access to NASDAQ OMX Nordic trading functionality using Genium INET interface.
The key benefits of the OnixS directConnect C++ NASDAQ OMX Genium INET Handler is:
- Pre-tested - thus saving time and money in integration testing.
- Supported - service level guarantee that the implementation is production strength, and will support current and future enhancements.
- Book management, synchronization and recovery - more than just a market data decoder. Provides full book management with Order book depth, Individual subscription model allowing the selection of product groups - off loads the book management tasks to a specialized implementation.
- Trade volume reporting that includes reporting of single, double leg and strategy trades for on-exchange as well as OTC transactions.
- Low latency, high through-put, and low CPU load - designed for high-frequency and the fastest market data implementation
- Easy-to-use and flexible API - designed for rapid integration within trading strategy architectures, with a common API style for multi-venue implementations.
- Flexible logging - ability to analyze and diagnose issues and activity quickly
- Included fast-start source code reference implementations with client and benchmarking samples - designed for rapid familiarization and to get up and running rapidly.
Migration Guidelines section aspects on migrating from previous releases.
Getting Started section guides through the most significant parts of the Handler's architecture.
Advanced Programming provides information about sophisticated development tasks and techniques available in the Handler.
FAQ contains commonly asked questions and answers.
External resources lists online resources on the product.
Support describes best ways to get support on the product.
For a complete list of available topics, see Table of Contents.
- It is highly recommended to read Genium INET OMnet Message Reference Nasdaq Nordic Version 5.0.0240 alongside reading this guide.
It is highly recommended to review the source code of the sample projects from the distributive package alongside reading this guide.