Issues Related with Receiving Multicast Data
In most cases, absence of multicast data is caused by network-related configuration issues described below.
Firewall Blocks Program and GettingStarted Sample
Updating firewall rules or simply turning it off usually solves the issue.
- Disabling firewall explicitly may be dangerous. Consult your network and system administrator before turning firewall off.
Identification and Authentication
IP Addresses and Ports
At first the participant must establish a TCP/IP session - the IP/port numbers are provided by the exchange.
On the phase of connection, OnixS::Mts::Cash::SDP::Handler::connect can throw exceptions:
- Cannot connect to [Host] on port [Port]. The requested address is not valid in its context.
- Cannot connect to [Host] on port [Port]. A connection attempt is failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because the connected host has failed to respond.
- Cannot connect to [Host] on port [Port]. No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.
In this case you should check:
- Connection IP/Port is correct?
- Connection is available?
If both are OK, you should contact to OnixS Technical Support or MTS Client Services.